Siding Installation & Repair
We are a one-stop-shop for exterior construction, making life easier for our commercial and residential customers. Besides commercial roofing and residential roofing, we also provide siding installation and repair.
Your siding and roof work together to protect your home/building from outside elements. Siding that is damaged leaves you vulnerable to water damage, leaks, infestation, mold, rot, and high energy costs. Plus, old siding greatly decreases the value of your home or property.
There are many siding choices and options for homeowners and property owners to choose from today. We’ll help find the best choice for you.
Types of Siding
Our team is experienced in working with all types of siding. We stay knowledgeable about the latest industry siding trends and technology to bring the best to our customers. The main types of siding are:
- Vinyl siding. Vinyl siding comes in a range of styles, textures, and colors. Choose between vertical or horizontal siding, wood shake or shingle styles, and more. Vinyl siding is low cost, low maintenance, and can last decades.
- Metal siding. Metal siding also comes in a wide range of styles and colors. It’s durable, low-maintenance, and fire resistant.
- Fiber-Cement siding. Fiber-cement siding looks very similar to natural wood when installed properly and is extremely durable and low maintenance.
- Wood siding. For those who want the real thing, wood siding is another option. However, it can be prone to moisture issues if the home/building is not properly ventilated.
- Concrete siding. Best known for its strength and durability, concrete siding is also extremely energy efficient. This makes it a popular option for commercial buildings.
- Brick siding. While expensive to install, brick gives a classic look to any home or structure. Plus, it lasts a lifetime and beyond.
- Stone siding. There are both natural stone and stone veneer siding. Stone veneer is a concrete-like material that mimics natural stone and is less expensive.
Whatever siding you choose, it’s imperative that it’s installed properly with meticulous attention to detail. Throughout the Salt Lake City, Utah region, we are known for excellence in workmanship and customer service that goes above and beyond. We treat every home or commercial building as if it was our own and won’t rest until you are 100% satisfied.
If a portion of your siding took a hit during a storm or other event, we can help. Our team of experts will work diligently to fix and repair the damaged siding and protect your home.
Contact Us for a Free Quote
Reach out to us today for a free estimate on siding installation or repair. Call us at (801) 301-1404 or fill out our convenient online form.